So in this series of tutorials you’ll learn PS CS4 complete with a single playlist, this playlist contains dozens of video tutorials, you need to just watch one video tutorial and the another will be played automatically. Tahir khan dawar

Photoshop CS4 Complete Video Course in Urdu & Hindi
Photoshop’s CS versions are great to use for graphics designing. Photoshop 7.0 was a great software and ran for a long time. It was very simple and easy to use. But later on, Adobe introduced Photoshop CS version and till now CS6 is the newest version of Photoshop series. I already published complete video tutorial on Photoshop 7.0 in Urdu and Hindi language. While today I am going to share a complete video course of Photoshop CS4 with you guys. This course is also in Urdu and Hindi language and you can learn it by watching below playlist of video tutorials. This course is created by Irfan Wazir Ali who makes video tutorials mostly on graphics designing software and I have also a plan to make complete video course of Photoshop CS5 or CS6 very soon.


Photoshop Tutorials in Urdu & Hindi:

       So in this series of tutorials you’ll learn Photoshop CS4 complete with a single playlist, this playlist contains dozens of video tutorials, you need to just watch one video tutorial and the another will be played automatically. As I already mentioned that this course is not created by me, but I’m will be publishing a Complete Photoshop CS5 course just within few days, because I’ve already created that and I’ve also uploaded that to YouTube.com. There are more than 16 video tutorials in my upcoming Photoshop CS5 complete course, so I hope you’ll like that as well. But for now you can enjoy learning PS CS4.




Complete Photoshop Cs4 Tutorial (16 Video's)







Note: All videos are hosted on YouTube.com, so if you are in Pakistan then first open YouTube and then watch these videos.
Shared:
Magpress

About Me

My Name is Tahir Khan Dawar, I am from Pakistan. I too much interesting about Computers and Internet Knowledge and I found it very interesting thing to learn because the real world was turning very fast towards information technology. I Spice Provide Professional Resources to Blogger, Top Quality Tutorial's, SEO Guidelines and Smart way to Earning Method through Online.

0 comments so far,add yours