How to Put image into Text - Photoshop Text Effects, Add an image into Text using Photoshop, Tahir Khan Dawar, Urdu and Hindi Tutorial. Onlineustaad



Are you bored with your font style? Do you want something new that suits your new project? There are so many ways to be creative with fonts using Photoshop! With Photoshop, you can make your projects even better by adding a photo inside your text. So Today i tell on this tutorial  How to put text inside Your Text and make more Beautiful text effects. So Watch this Tutorial Video and I hope you like this Tutorial.   





Download Mountain Image

Download Snow Image

Download Font



So i hope you learn something form this video and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me in comments below, till then good bye, take care and have some fun with Photoshop.
Shared:
Magpress

About Me

My Name is Tahir Khan Dawar, I am from Pakistan. I too much interesting about Computers and Internet Knowledge and I found it very interesting thing to learn because the real world was turning very fast towards information technology. I Spice Provide Professional Resources to Blogger, Top Quality Tutorial's, SEO Guidelines and Smart way to Earning Method through Online.

0 comments so far,add yours