HOW TO FIND WIFI PASSWORD OF OWN NETWORK
Finding WiFi password of own or current network is not a big deal you just need to follow some simple steps to get access to password of your own network. However, the wifi PIN can be extracted from the device in which WiFi network is connected. Which can be helpful to recover password of current wifi network. You must read this post once as you may require it any time when you forget password of your wifi. To know more about this refer to below post.
TRICK TO RECOVER WIFI PASSWORD OF CURRENT NETWORK
- In your Pc or Laptop press windows button then search for cmd and Run it as Administrator.
- Now command prompt will appear and type following code in this netsh wlan show profile name=TechCrack key=clear (where you need to replace TechCrack with your network name) and hit enter button.
- That’s it, Now it will show you password of your current wifi network.
- If you want to see password of your previous wifi networks then you need to enter this command “netsh wlan show profiles” and hit enter.
- That’s it, By this command you can access to passwords of your previous wifi networks too.